Valley Bookkeeping Services offers affordable, full-charge bookkeeping solutions for small businesses and wineries in Calistoga, CA, as well as throughout the Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
If attempting to maintain your bookkeeping and accounting records is taking time away from the focus of your business, then it's time to hire a professional bookkeeper. Outsourcing just makes good financial sense!
Valley Bookkeeping Services is ideal for you if:
* Your business does not require a full-time bookkeeper
* Your business can't afford a full-time bookkeeper
* Your business does not have the office/desk space and/or the additional PC required for an on-site bookkeeper.
How does outsourced bookkeeping work?
* We will pick up (or you may send us) your source documents at regularly scheduled intervals, such as weekly, monthly, or twice per month. The pick-up schedule depends on your specific needs.
* We enter the data into QuickBooks. QuickBooks On-Line is available to clients desiring immediate access to their company data. Back-ups of data files are made available to clients who prefer not to use the on-line service.
* Source documents are then returned to the client. We will deliver them personally, or send them via overnight service based upon your preference.
Is On-Site Service Available?
* In some cases, yes. We will discuss your specific needs during our initial consultation.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Valley Bookkeeping Services
P.O. Box 846
Calistoga, CA 94515
Phone: (707) 942-8560, Fax: (707) 942-9334